Saturday, November 23, 2013

Selena's Beachbody Transformation with Hip Hop Abs & Shakeology!



"A big difference happened after joining the Beachbody Challenge! It's awesome. Though, I may not lose weight as fast as the others, but I am staying focused.

I have been struggling with PCOS for pretty much most of my life. I used to be a skinny mini, then pow, I blew up.

But I am very proud to announce, I am getting healthier each day. The doctors are very happy with my blood results, and my ovaries are showing zero cysts. AMAZING!!!

So happy to have you guys. You all are truly inspiring."

What if I told you that all it took was some DANCING, KICKBOXING or CIRCUIT TRAINING in your OWN HOME, CHOCOLATE or VANILLA for a MEAL with some other YUMMY EATS would be ALL IT TOOK to go from THIS to THAT in FOUR MONTHS!!!

Could YOU GIVE UP A COUPLE nights of EATING OUT and DRINKING for THIS INVESTMENT?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment