Monday, January 19, 2015

Full Time Beachbody Coach!

~ Looking for TWO more COACHES to add to my team in January and personally mentor throughout the year ~
*** I WANT YOU ***
My FULL-TIME job is Beachbody Coaching.
Fittest I have ever been, while making a 9-5 income.
A well-structured business from MY HOME!
One day I jumped on the train with the Beachbody products of TurboFire and Shakeology, then went on to do Brazil Butt Lift, Piyo and my absolute sole-mate workout 21 Day Fix! I still can't get enough of it. Now I have built a whole team that helps others get to their fitness and financial goals, so it only makes sense to offer this opportunity to you!
And what is great, I get to choose the people that I work with on a daily basis! I am going to be selecting just TWO, possibly THREE individuals this month who I will personally mentor and train how to start, grow and run their own Beachbody business.
I now currently OWN TWO BUSINESSES with Beachbody due to being in the Top Coach category... and not because I am the best SALES person, the leader boards are determined by how many people I help grow successful businesses themselves. (WHICH IS WHY I LOVE THIS BUSINESS SO VERY MUCH!!!)
I am NOT a personal trainer, nor am I certified in anything fitness/nutrition. I am a customer of Beachbody, who learned how to overcome the one thing that was holding me back in my life... MYSELF, and tap into my potential via personal development & surrounding myself with positive, goal driven & like-minded individuals.
My Ideal Coach:
~ Willing to learn and be positive.
~ Enjoy making money.
~ Women.
~ Want to get fit or stay fit with Beachbody products.
~ Who truly like helping others.
~ Who want to extra cash to pay a bill around the house all the way up to the mortgage on your home.
You have the luxury to work this on your own pace.
I am looking for ladies and gentlemen interested in diving in head first!
I will work closely with you one-on-one as well as train you with how I turned DIAMOND in 35 days and STAR DIAMOND in less than 90… no secrets will be left out.
I will show you how to create income without nagging your friends and family. We will do this by showing YOUR STORY... and getting in the BEST shape of YOUR life.
I will help you see how much you are capable of - both in your own fitness & in the lives of others!
One-on-One mentoring for 2015.
Don't be intimidated - believe in YOURSELF and trust that I will show you the ropes!
*New coaches only.
*My coaches only.
This is for those who are READY for a CHANGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment