Monday, May 11, 2015

Intro of the Power of the P*ssy by Kara King!



Power of the P*ssy by Kara King has totally changed the way I view dating, men and relationships. I believed I followed this advice in the past few months, but unfortunately things didn't pan out. I decided to re-read this book and to share what I have learned. This book is modern, crude, real and does not play by the rules us ladies want. It's tells it how it is.

This book discusses 12 "secret powers" that us women need to use for our advantage. We have all been through bad relationships and asked, "Why me?" It does happen and what better than to end this crazy cycle? I know I need help! Why is it so rare to have the fairytale? Knowledge is power, so it's time to get to reading!

Some women naturally have this knowledge, some don't -- including me. Therefore I tend to fall for the wrong men. It makes me believe all men are pieces of shit (cheaters and liars), but it's time to believe there really are good men out there.

There's two main challenges: recognizing a good man, but you have to be the type of woman that makes him want to be your good man back.

I love how the author is so blunt and honest!

You can look it up on KINDLE. By the way -- do NOT skip to Book 2 first even if you're in a committed relationship... You need to read Book 1 first (this book) to understand the basics!

No comments:

Post a Comment