Tuesday, June 18, 2013

10 Months as a Beachbody Coach!

 
 
 
So today is a little bit OVERWHELMING. I don't even really know how to start on this status.

Flash back 10 exact months ago. I would have been a Beachbody Coach for just FOUR DAYS with 0 coaches.

Two weeks later an Emerald Coach, 29 days... a Ruby Coach, 35 days a Diamond Coach, early Nov I earned my FIRST STAR then in May an official 2 Star Diamond Coach with 3 Lifetime Diamonds. None of which were family members. It was THREE WOMEN who had the EXCITEMENT and DRIVE to SUCCEED.

Status actually does not mean everything in this company, but it DOES mean that I have people on MY TEAM who are seeing a VALUE from BEACHBODY. Not only are they LOSING WEIGHT, GETTING FIT and MAKING SOME MONEY -- but they as well have people that are doing the SAME thing! It's an AMAZING CYCLE!

When I first started, I figured I needed to know EVERYTHING. It was an ACCIDENTAL COACH SIGNING which threw me into the BUSINESS ASPECT. I knew I was LOVING the SHAKEOLOGY and TURBOFIRE, so I created a document on what to send to prospective COACHES and one for CHALLENGERS. I woke up to a NEW COACH. That was COOL!

So on a Friday night, I researched EVERYTHING I could. Finding YOUTUBE videos on TOP COACHES and reading the boring, but very informative MANUAL. I mean, it would be COOL one day to be a TOP COACH -- but baby steps!

BABY STEPS I TOOK! So I made LITTLE GOALS. And not only did I HIT the GOALS, I BROKE THEM! I wanted to go Diamond and broke it down how I would get there on my birthday -- Oct 29th -- instead I was there Sept 15 a week before I made Star Diamond. That is absolutely CRAZY. 87 DAYS! I didn't mean to BREAK a TEAM record that I still currently hold on the Bombshell Dynasty. I just thought this was the type of work I was SUPPOSED TO BE IN!

I am VERY STATISTICAL as many people know. Instead of using these stats to make me feel like I couldn't succeed -- I used them to my ADVANTAGE.

Now on MONTH 10 (with STILL BEING in SHOCK) I am what my team and BEACHBODY considers a TOP COACH.

I didn't have some 50 pound transformation. I am not a mother who can network with mom's in the same shoes.

BUT I was given a BLESSING. I believe it was a push from the Man Above. I believe I was brought to PUSH myself PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY to be in a Beachbody Challenge. I knew I had to better my life and really had NO DIRECTION in my PASSION.

I have found MY PASSION and HOPE to HELP even MORE PEOPLE DIG DEEP INSIDE themselves and REALIZE no GOAL is TOO HARD or TOO FAR AWAY to reach!

Now back from my family and off to VEGAS I GO for the Beachbody Convention!

Time to gain some more KNOWLEDGE and very IMPORTANTLY -- TO CELEBRATE this past ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

I think I can finally feel I DESERVE these NEXT FEW DAYS!

Here's a VIDEO I made on JUST DAY 29 of Coaching.
 
 
 
 
FREE COACH CONSULTATION -- here
 
Or I WANNA BE A COACH TODAY -- here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment