Monday, June 17, 2013

The True Me!





I FEEL the NEED to post this picture. I have seen many of my friends that I care about going down the WRONG ROUTE. 

For those of you who knew me from Tampa, I held great jobs... but I was definitely in the "party scene." I was not an angel, I was not someone who looked at things positively. 

I was messing with a dude who was no good for me, economy was going way down and cancer was invading my family. I was bitter, I was hating faith and I WAS GRAVITATING toward NEGATIVITY..

I didn't know any better, because I didn't CARE to CARE.

I thought why does THAT GIRL get the RING?

Why is THAT PERSON'S FAMILY HEALTHY?

And so forth and so forth.

I don't regret though leaving Florida. It really wasn't and still isn't the place for me.

I moved to the most beautiful place in America... Sunny San Diego. I got a fresh start, I felt happy again...

But still again with the yo-yo dieting and I knew one day it had to change.

So what did I do? I changed it... I realized the reasons for saying NO had nothing to do with TIME or MONEY. I could save money and I could make time.

So end of July 2012, I bought a package. This small box of Shakeology & a workout called TurboFire. I made my shake and put my DVD in the player.

I will admit I don't and will not weigh myself. You'll never see me post my weight. I don't know it. It's not healthy for me to do. But I do judge in how my clothes feel and how much energy I have.

For those of you needing a change like me, you can do it! Whatever your reason is, embrace that change can happen to YOU!

I can help! I was stuck in those shoes for too long...


xoxo,

Michelle Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment