Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Review of Chalene Johnson's Smart Success Seminar! Part 1

This past weekend I made the choice to leave Las Vegas and head to California for Chalene Johnson's Smart Success Seminar! She NEVER does seminars because she spends the majority of her time with her family now, so I knew this would be worth it and yup I was right!!


Gorgeous and smart -- Chalene!


"Successful" Coaches on my Bombshell Team!

I mean who wouldn't WANT to attend the convention of this stylish hot momma.. You can't see here, but she was rockin' six inch stilletos on stage!

We were told to take tons of notes! Thank goodness I listened because the human brain doesn't seem to memorize the important stuff. Chalene lives her life surrounded by BUTTERFLIES. No, they don't actually fly around her home.. but she gets that FEELING everyday. The feeling of EXCITEMENT, LOVE and of course the feeling of SUCCESS!

And guess what? YOUR meaning of SUCCESS might be completely opposite then mine!

And I want to SHARE with you MY defintion of SUCCESS... Word for word on how I answered!

"My definition of success would be sticking to a routine that is more of a fixed schedule. I feel successful when others get excited to do what they are doing aka my coaches hitting THEIR milestones and goals. I feel success in strengthening current relationships, building new ones and making a difference in someone else's life. I LOVE what I am doing now and couldn't imagine life without Beachbody. One day when I meet my future HUSBAND, I want to not be cluttered with chaos and be able to make a new definition of SUCCESS with HIS plan of action as well..."

BUT, with "success" also can bring STRESS and NEGATIVITY! Chalene helped us sort out WHY this happens and even better a SOLUTION. This is what I want to SHARE WITH YOU! We feel as if we should be constantly "busy with noise"... That the more we do and the busier we are NOT ENJOYING life -- the more "successful" we will be. Does that sound FUN to you? Not being there for your kids events, not dancing the night away with friends? Nope. I definitely took notes and listened carefully to what Chalene was saying to us! Meaning, it's OK to ask for HELP! Also, make LISTS -- cross off things and concentrate! Get shit done!

When I came back I got more done on Monday then ever before! Things that I wanted to take care of to make my life easier. If I felt it would be too stressful -- outsource it baby! Your own time per hour is more valuable then you realize!

To be CONTINUED on how BEACHBODY COACHING/MENTORING is fulfilling my dreams (and others) and leading me to a "SUCCESSFUL" life...


xoxo,

Michelle Naomi


PS: If you've been debating on Beachbody Coaching, feel free to fill out your application right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment