Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Beachbody Transformation -- Emotionally!




I was chatting with a girlfriend yesterday. She's actually a new friend of mine from Tampa, where I used to live. We never knew one another until I came back and visited. 

She said, "I am so glad I met you! You are such an awesome person! You care about others & you are genuine....that is rare these days. I appreciate those qualities."

If you met me 3+ years ago, you probably wouldn't have sent me this message. Though I can tell you I never did things to hurt people intentionally, I never did anything to directly help others either. I had a lot of growing up to do and for a time was very vulnerable to be liked and loved, I chose the wrong path.

I hurt others on the way. I didn't mean to do it, but I obviously did. You never want to see someone self-destruct so you naturally go away from those people. The people that stick around are usually the wrong ones. Therefore drama would fill my life.

In 2014, I have completely gotten rid of baggage. I just can't do it anymore. If you're not going to give value to my life and it's a constant battle of, "Is this person gonna judge me? Is this person gonna attack me?" I don't need you and frankly you don't need me.

I found Beachbody back in 2010. I was not ready for something like this. I made EVERY EXCUSE.

1. "I can't complete an at home workout in its entirety."
2. "I could use this money for something else."
3. "I don't have enough time."

1. I absolutely could complete a workout. I just didn't want to.
2. I absolutely could invest that amount in a business, but I just didn't want to.
3. I absolutely could fit in time. If I had enough time to go shopping or out drinking, I could work my business. But again, I just didn't want to..

I don't know exactly what happened. I am not and will never be like, "OMG BEACHBODY SAVED MY LIFE." That sounds cultish to me. I am just not that Coach and I will never be like that. It's WAYYYY too much for me.

Instead I let go of my FEAR, I let NEGATIVITY out of my head and I BELIEVED for just that moment in MYSELF.

And I went to the person who I would "hit up" about coaching and her support group she offered for this at home workout thing.

And I did it.

And I did it, but GOOD! I pressed play on that Sony DVD player... I did the grueling working and I blended a chocolate shake.

And I did it. Over and over again.

And here I am now... 


ADD ME on MY PERSONAL FACEBOOK to go over YOUR GOALS. http://facebook.com/chellebelle229

No comments:

Post a Comment