Sunday, April 20, 2014

21 Day Fix Tips for Success



The 21 Day Fix might appear to be overwhelming at first with all these portion controlled colored containers but really that makes the program easier to complete! It takes the guess work out of calorie counting. You eat whatever fits in the container. Containers (shown below) are specific to certain food groups. 

21 Day Fix Containers

In your package, it also comes with a huge list of foods you can mix and match in each category. This really helps in case you're the type that likes a variety of  foods. You really won't get bored. The containers might appear smaller to your liking, but you'd be surprised how BIG they actually are once you mix everything together.

Examples of Fix Approved Meals. Doesn't look small to me at all!


Now onto the workouts! Since the Fix goes in rounds of 21 days, you will have to work out everyday. Don't worry, the workouts are only 30 minutes a day! It's a mix of high impact cardio, low impact cardio, circuit training, Yoga and my favorite.... Pilates! So you really don't get bored. There's also a bonus ab workout too! That's primarily all it is to the Fix!! 

 TOP TIPS for SUCCESS on the FIX!

1. Do the workouts daily. If you think they're too easy, then up your weights. If it's cardio day, then add the bonus workout or do doubles if you have time. Remember you're working out DAILY so don't over-do it!
2. Pick a variety of foods from each food group so you don't get bored. Get enough for at least a week so you don't run out.
3. Anything that needs to be prepped or cut, do it the Sunday before you start the Fix. The good part is that you can prep/cut a big portion of food, then use your containers daily to separate it out if you don't want to separate it beforehand.
4. DO NOT. I repeat DO NOT take away containers. Do your BEST to incorporate them ALL. If you still feel just too full, do not take out a certain food group. Just lessen it. But try your BEST to follow the plan. The duty of creating this program is out of the way, don't try to change it!
5. DO NOT WEIGH. Truthfully MOST of my clients do NOT see much weight loss their first week and even sometimes in the second week... but I can tell you, they're losing inches and gaining lean muscle. How do I know? Because they report their clothes are fitting better. Try your best to hold off weighing until day 21.
6. Eat your carbs before 6pm. I usually make sure I still have half my protein and veggies allotted for the evening.
7. You get to drink WINE and certain alcohol. Do your BEST not to go over the amount.
8. Drink your Shakeology EVERYDAY. I recommend to do this for breakfast. I noticed getting that "chocolate" fix in the morning, that it curbs my cravings and fills me up. I personally drink mine with strawberries and a tsp of PB. Yup we can have peanut butter!
9. Come in this OPTIMISTIC. If you come in this with a negative attitude, just like everything else in life... you won't succeed. 
10. Make sure you participate in the 21 Day Fix Support Group, private on Facebook that I give to you for COMPLIMENTARY with the Fix Package. You'll continue to get the tools, accountability and group support and bonding that will help you complete your program. 

I hope these TIPS help you out on your weightloss and fitness journey!

If you haven't started and our ready to START, please feel free to add me on my Facebook here or press the contact button on the bottom right of this screen. I'd love to help you toward your goals!

YOU READY TO GET "FIXED" NOW?  

No comments:

Post a Comment