Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The PYRAMID SCHEME of BEACHBODY. Buyers Beware.




The PYRAMID SCHEME of BEACHBODY. Buyers Beware.

SHOW ME YOUR MONEY!!! Read on... 

Oh in my back office, it sure does look like a PYRAMID. The pyramid is so pretty!! Tons of "coach heads" either going diagonal left and right. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!

Pyramid schemes DO NOT EQUAL the "LOOK of PYRAMID". It actually has to do with what is going ON inside the pyramid. Here's what I mean.... A "true" and VERY ILLEGAL pyramid scheme means that the DUDE on the TOP of the pyramid MAKES money off of EVERY RECRUIT for NO SERVICE or some stupid gift of no value. So let's say 10 people gave person 1 $100.. That means he made $1000. Every person goes to find 10 people, they make $900 -- since $100 is already invested. See where I am going? It's not mathematically possible for people to make money. It's a crappy investment and will fail. Hence they are ILLEGAL.

Back to MY PYRAMID with Beachbody. This is ACTUALLY called Multi-level Marketing (MLM). This means Beachbody was deemed that our products have VALUE. We do NOT get paid off of who we "recruit." We get PAID for PRODUCTS SOLD, only. The more coaches we "sign-up" under our team, does NOT mean more money.

Many companies are MLM structure... Pampered Chef, Avon, Scentsy. I picked Beachbody. Why? Shit that's easy, it's because I actually USE the products and I am an advocate of this product that has high value. I look fit and I am healthy and there is a HUGE MARKET in the WEIGHTLOSS & WELLNESS INDUSTRY. Now instead of getting people drunk as a bartender, I can get them sexy as a coach. During my own Beachbody Challenge, it would have been LUDACRIS for me NOT to have become a coach! There is NO convincing here. I think any coach on my team would tell you they are here because they love & believe in what we do daily.

I mean, if you look at almost any business model out there a CEO sits at the top, middle management in-between and hardworking employees at the bottom. Well, when I started about a year and a half ago I was a BRAND NEW COACH with no experience, no team and no idea how to build this business, but I got in, worked hard, and poured myself into learning this biz.

I don't just RECRUIT AWAY aka SIGN COACHES... I am in CONTACT with them about EVERYDAY. I host online MARKETING CLASSES for them so they can MASTER SOCIAL MEDIA. We have COACH CALLS and I LISTEN to MAKE THEIR GOALS become REALITY.

I didn't have "INVESTMENT MONEY" just laying around. To even franchise a business it would cost 100k+. I figured I can get my WORKOUT and SHAKEOLOGY and "try" this PYRAMID.

So I did and I grew FAST! I get ZERO cut from my coach's commissions. ZERO. We all make the SAME COMMISSIONS, but here is the CATCH --- the better your team does, Beachbody then REWARDS you with UNLIMITED TEAM BONUSES! That is from THEIR BANK, not MINE nor my OWN COACHES.

Plus, you can EASILY make more money than someone on top of you. It's all on YOU!

82% of women who earn $100k OR MORE per year do it thru network marketing. I may seem like a RARE BREED, but honestly times are changing and the opportunity to BE YOUR OWN BOSS and work towards YOUR dream is the freedom that most people wish for. Corporate America will always be there and you can climb that ladder too, if you wish, but I'd much rather work on building my own dream than someone else's.

The MORE I put in, the MORE that will come my way --- BUT never at an EXPENSE of MY TEAM!!

Plus it is awesome to WORK from home in WORKOUT CLOTHES and to STARE at SEXY SHAUN T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment