Sunday, December 2, 2012

What's in my Shower?






I always want to know what other people are using! Whether it's makeup, skincare, hair or body! The other day my friend asked what type of shampoo and conditioner to buy. I thought why not share what's in my shower!!


 
 
Pureology hands down is my favorite line of hair products! I also like It's A Ten products as well! Pureology has zero sulfates with anti fade technology so my hair stays strong and vibrant. They stick by their products so much you can return them in 30 days for a money-back guarantee. Not sure though if anyone has ever done that! I use the "purple bottle" -- Hydrate. It's for dry, color-treated hair. I really need a lot of moisture now living in dryer weather and especially for my blond highlights! It has a light and clean smell to it. Pureology is not cheap, but it's WELL worth keeping my hair healthy!!
 
 
 
 
I love Mystic Tan products -- especially the exfoliator! This one was formally called Mystic Ready, but is now called the Base Exfoliator. Luckily in summer I get pretty dark, so I don't get spray or airbrush tanned too much. Though I LOVE a great airbrush tan! I use the product beforehand to get off the dead skin and get the most I can out of my tan. It contains aloe-vera, but of course not oils that will affect a perfect, sexy spray tan!
 
 
 
 
I think every woman has heard of Gillette's Venus razors. I have tried all the razors in this line, but hands down the Venus Embrace  one is my favorite! It has 5 blades and a couple ribbons that add extra moisture. Make sure you use shave gel! I have Skintimate. My legs always feel super smooth afterwards! As you can see there's another razor. I use just regular disposible ones and now I am hairless. I get laser hair removal in some areas, but there are always those last picky hairs!
 
 
And the last things in my shower are TONS of shower gels! I stock up at the beginning of the year with Bath and Body works has their Semi-Annual Sale. Anywhere from a light, crisp scent for the day or a stronger more seductive smell at night! It's fun having a variety feeling what mood I am in! Loofas too of course!
 
 
I'd love to hear what's in your shower! Open to suggestions and the latest products! 
 
 
xooxoxoxo
 
Michelle-Naomi

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment