Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!

Got to LOVE Black Friday!! My favorite shopping day! And of course I have tons of Beachbody specials to share with you! And get this.. if you order Friday, you'll get these products just in time to have a MONTH to get fit, fabulous and sexy for that New Years Eve dress that got a little tight after Thanksgiving! I will be there to help you get to these goals. It's now time to make a change! No excuses!

If you ask me my opinion on the best product BELOW - it will for SURE be TURBOFIRE!! That is the program I got super fit with including Shakeology! So with this special -- you can do the TurboFire plus Shakeology seperately and it will be cheaper than the Challenge Pack! Sweet deals all around!


 



TurboFire - $53.00


Hip Hop Abs - $24.95

Power 90 - $44.90

Body Gospel - $24.95


With everyone who purchases one of these offers, I will be hosting a 90 Day Holiday Challenge!!

xoxoxo

Michelle-Naomi




No comments:

Post a Comment