Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Accepting Applications for NEW COACHES! $$$$$



**** READ THIS NOW IF YOU UNDERSTAND MLM ****
**** LAST WEEK TO GET IN BEFORE I OPEN UP A WHOLE NEW BUSINESS UNDER YOU. You heard that I WILL BE UNDER YOU! ****

2013 has already proven to be THEE BIGGEST YEAR in our team history! Just in t...he 1st THREE months of the year the team I'm placed in has already developed, GET THIS, 40 NEW DIAMOND COACHES and we have NO PLANS of slowing down! One of them is mine in - 68 days! Because of that, I am currently looking for some NEW BLOOD and will be interviewing for 5 apprenticeship positions! (available to NEW COACHES in 2013 only) I will be hand-selecting & personally mentoring these individuals in both a small group setting and with one on one calls.

During the first 3 months, I will focus on teaching you the same system that has helped both myself and the top leaders on my team reach the level of success we have today... I currently have mentored THREE coaches to Diamond level in 2 months or less and because of that I open a NEW BUSINESS UNDER YOU if you get on board before my promotion is official. For those who understand this type of business, this is HUGE,,

But, remember, it is UP TO YOU to choose to APPLY that knowledge in your own business! What we do WORKS, there is NO denying it! In less than 6 months, our team has added nearly 200 coaches, and created some of the best Diamond Beachbody Coaches in the country.

Whether you are looking for something part-time that can help you earn an extra $1,000 a month to help with bills... OR you want to work on your business a little more intensely to reach that PER WEEK... I will help you lay down the foundation to GET to your GOALS!

I could decide to sit back now and enjoy the "GOOD LIFE" --- But my goal is NOT to sit on a beach chair with a Corona in hand, while staring off into the ocean... It's to PAY IT FORWARD and CHANGE a SERIOUS AMOUNT OF LIVES!!! Question is... Are YOU next?! APPLY HERE: http://michelle-naomi-goldstein.blogspot.com/p/join-bombshell-team.html <---- make your choice today!


Delicious Save this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment