Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Brazil Butt Lift Day 1



I have done a couple of Brazil Butt Lift workouts by Leandro in the past, but now I wanted to do the whole 60 day program! This is the most popular program for my demographic, plus i am at the point where I need to tone up that "triangle area." I know many women can say, "Amen" to that statement. 



The Booty Makeover Guide (shown above) helped me customized my workout program to my butt type! I think Slim & Shape program for pear types (curvier on the hip area) is best for me!! To start off, there is a training disk where you can get all the moves down, so you don't get lost in the choreography type movements. I really liked that they made exercise moves such as lunges, into a Brazilian flare! Don't get me wrong, this wasn't by any means for the Beginner -- for I sweat and felt the burn, but it was really fun! This workout is cardio based, but nothing too crazy. Sometimes too much jumping around hurts busty women like me! The Day 1 workout is called "Bum Bum." Bum Bum is Leandro's signature workout (named after the Brazilian slang for butt, imagine that) is an intense cardio and lower body sculpting program. It was 35 minutes, which was the perfect amount of time!! I am excited for tomorrow in which I have TWO workouts - Cardio Axe and Tummy Tuck! I am looking forward to this program! 59 more days to GO!

If you are interested in making the JUMP to a NEW and FIT YOU, contact me here or add me on FB at FB.com/Chellebelle229! I look forward in helping you get SLIM and SEXY!



xoxo,

Michelle Naomi
Save this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment