Monday, June 10, 2013

Leslie McMillon's Insanity Transformation


 
I'm a full-time mom of 3 little girls. Needless to say, I'm busy! Taking care of a home and 3 kids while trying to balance out "me time" and time with my husband is exhausting. I hated how I had let myself go. My hair was always in a ponytail, no makeup, too-big t-shirts and I was overweight.
 
About 2 years ago I decided it was time to do something instead of being depressed. I started with trying to lose weight and I joined a gym. I was doing great! I surprised myself and I stuck with it and was actually losing weight! It gave me confidence again and I began to crave exercise and my new healthy lifestyle. About 6 months into my new lifestyle I was surprised with the pregnancy of my third daughter. I was sick the whole time and wasn't able to workout. The slightest exertion would have me running for the bathroom despite having medicine to help. So while I didn't gain a lot of weight during the pregnancy, I did get off track. I tried to get back to the gym a few times but it's so hard to have a regular gym schedule with a small baby.
 
One day I saw an infomercial about Insanity. I was very interested. It took a few months to talk myself into it but I finally ordered it. Best decision ever! My coach Michelle Goldstein is the best! She always had time to talk to me and help me with anything. She helped me believe in myself again and I was able to keep going with the workouts. I lost 25 pounds in her 60 day challenge thanks to Insanity and Shakeology! The confidence I feel these days is something I've been missing for years. When Michelle approached me about becoming a Beachbody coach, I wasn't so sure. But then I thought about it. I feel great! I want to help other people feel this way. I want them to know that I've been where they are. I know from experience that when you have a coach who truly cares, it can make all the difference!! I'm so excited to be doing this and I'm ready to show people how to BELIEVE and ACHIEVE!!

Does YOUR STORY sound LIKE LESLIE'S?!?!?

Contact LESLIE here!
 
 
xoxo,

Michelle Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment