Monday, June 3, 2013

Start of Beachbody Coaching!


August 14, 2012 after just 8 days in my Bombshell Challenge, I quietly decided to "Become a Beachbody Coach." I was actually really quiet about it. I actually did not tell my coach! With getting already a sweet deal of TurboFire and Shakeology, both which I was really loving -- I was able to actually start coaching for free. I was loving the challenge group, so I decided I should run my OWN. I didn't know what I was doing on leading a group at the time, so i researched anything and everything about Beachbody. One thing I recognized, the more people I reached out to and understood their goals, the more success I could have with this company. Considering most of America is obese, I guess I could help a person or two.

Woohoo! So I signed a FIRST COACH. It was an ACCIDENT? Yes really, an accident. I sat at home one weekend day, and just decided to make personalized letters and reached out to everyone. I figured you are going to get more NOs then YES'. A doctor friend of mine immediately signed up. I was like this is awesome. SECOND COACH is my PARTNER in CRIME. None OTHER than Beth Teixeira. Yup, you've heard of BETH! We worked together and made it FUN, signing Coach on Coach on Coach. Yup we were THOSE NEW GIRLS that no one knew, but we were on a mission. At the time the DIAMOND record was 49 days. We weren't even trying to break no records. I just assumed it was "normal" to try to get as many people involved in this healthy lifestyle. I signed 4 coaches in a WEEK and made this thing called "Success Club." Again that was just normal.Oh and I was really excited to hit the rare gem of RUBY in between... I turned DIAMOND in 35 DAYS (with my first coach signing 24 days before that) and BETH turned DIAMOND a week after me at 32 DAYS. I beat a record, she beat a record and now I am going into some promotion thing aka qualification. WTF? 

My coaches kept getting more fit and enjoying Beachbody. I wanted more. There was no stopping me, nor Beth or my whole team. Mind you neither Beth nor I had some 50 pound transformation or worked at this 50 hours a week. We just had the passion and were able to pull out confidence in others. We were able to prioritize "office hours." Most importantly we made this FUN. 

Let's fast forward... Right after I turned Diamond -- Canada was announced to launch. I was able to cross paths with the DYNAMIC ROSARIO ARMENTA from Calgary, who is such an AMAZING COACH with all the fitness knowledge and fire she brings to the team. I am thrilled to say she is COACH ELEVEN to TURN DIAMOND in the WHOLE COUNTRY of CANADA! And this was during holiday time! Again, she had the fire, drive and passion. No stopping her!

The HONEYMOON in my BUSINESS abruptly ended. Things weren't so peachy start the beginning of 2013. There was a downward trend from my other coaches. I blamed myself and took it REALLY hard. That's where personal development and positive thinking came in. I was honestly very close in the Q word - "I quit." I had to realize not EVERYONE has my PASSION and CONSISTENCY. I made one final stretch. I was home on a Friday night, end of January.

Miss ANDI VYNER from HOUSTON, TX came to me. Houston has and is a HUGE GOAL of mine. I want my HOMETOWN HEALTHY. So you tell me, I don't have TIME to COACH. Well let me run by ANDI's STORY. FULL TIME SCHOOL, NEW MOTHER and GREAT WIFE. But remember she must have "all this time." There she went like FIREWORKS. Emerald BOOM, she was a RARE RUBY BOOM and then on EASTER. Yes it was EASTER SUNDAY, I get the text that many coaches never get -- I DID IT! I am DIAMOND. 

Can you imagine really what I felt? I actually cried. I remembered how I felt my business was collapsing end of last year. I could NOT believe I had THREE LIFETIME DIAMONDS in 7 1/2 months. I still cannot comprehend sometimes what has happened. What's even crazier is this is the exact path my coach took. And well we all know what that can lead to! TOP COACH! 

Now the question is -- WHO WILL BE MY NEXT THREE DIAMONDS? Who wants to IMPACT LIMITLESS LIVES with LIMITLESS INCOME that can stream in? 

Pretty cool how the more people YOU IMPACT impacts YOU DIRECTLY! 

I can't force a horse hay, but I can teach a great coach camp and guide you to the light. Things WILL only be going up in MY BUSINESS and I would LOVE to mentor FIVE COACHES that WANT IT this month! 

Pretty nice deal -- Getting PAID to GET FIT. 




No comments:

Post a Comment