Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'm more than just a Beachbody Coach! Who am I?


It's not a coincidence that there are some people that seems to have it ALL! Good job, good relationships, always smiling --- they have a sense of "richness" attached to them. I used to think these people were lucky. 

Also, it's not a coincidence that there are others that never feel content. No matter what they feel poor, they are stuck in a job they hate and they have crappy relationships. One bad friend after another. One boyfriend that's abusive. (Disclaimer on this statement -- a girl is NEVER AT BLAME, nor is this EVER DESERVED).

I was girl #2 right before I turned 30. I felt lost. I'd ask myself -- why did I attract the abusive friendships and relationships. Where was my passion? I graduated from a great college and had some good careers -- why at 30 did my best friend stab be behind the back and steal money under my nose, I had zero passion to wake up. No job of substance to walk into and no best friend to be by my side.

I DECIDED I could CONTROL my UNIVERSE. I dove into dedicating time into ME as opposed to anything else. For what I was attracting REALLY F-king SUCKED. I learned that SUCCESSFUL and POSITIVE PEOPLE took RISKS!

For instance, I could look and say I have no good job, I am not rich and I can let that consume me. Well guess what happens? You will stay poor. You'll attract these situations because that's what you're expecting. You then come to realize that's what YOU DESERVE. YOU just CREATED a rather SHITTY DESTINY.

At this EXACT DAY last year, I DID IT! I took a RISK. I COMMITTED to CHANGE. I wanted to be person #1. I told people I was going to be a part of Beachbody and I was gonna do ANYTHING IT TOOK to be a SUCCESS STORY.

I could have bought a couple dresses, but instead spent money on a challenge pack in order to become a Beachbody Coach. Since spending this money was a risk, completing this program had even more added value. So I did it. I committed and I knew I would fail if I gave up. Not only was this about changing my UNIVERSE into one FULL OF RICHNESS, I knew deep down I could ENRICH someone else's life. I thought ok maybe a couple people might want to lose some weight and maybe make a few dollars on that side.

Boy was I WRONG. I took a RISK putting up my before and after pictures, letting people into my personal life and WOW it PAID OFF not only physically, but mentally and fiscally.

It gives me CHILLS everyday, that if I decided to keep CRYING about what I DIDN'T HAVE, I would keep NEVER HAVING! And now I have been able to MENTOR around 200 people on my team to their first couple pounds lost to over 20.. I have seen coaches' first paychecks start from small to covering bills.

You'll see over and over again SUCCESSFUL people didn't get just LUCKY. They took risks to better their surroundings. And all of this in one sentence...

They made shit happen.

I hope this above can help at least one person today make their dreams come true!

Michelle G

No comments:

Post a Comment