Saturday, January 4, 2014

COMING SOON! Strawberry Shakeology!





Unbelievable right? Last June, Beachbody introduced Vanilla Shakeology  and later this month we are launching STRAWBERRY FLAVORED SHAKEOLOGY! This will be a nice change from our other flavors. I know I wanted something smooth and fruity! Pure strawberry is great for me and will fit right in!

As always, there will be no added, harmful ingredients and it will be up to our highest standards.

To be the FIRST to get YOUR HANDS on the NEW STRAWBERRY SHAKEOLOGY, please sign up for your FREE PROFILE and I will email you the moment it LAUNCHES!

*** To read more about the amazing health benefits of Shakeology, please click here.


Or sign up here and I will be the first to tell you when it launches. Your information is secure and will not be sold to anyone or any companies.












No comments:

Post a Comment