Sunday, January 5, 2014

Summer Bodies are Made in the Winter!


So when I feel I should call it a "LAZY SUNDAY", I remind myself that MARCH is in a few weeks. It's not like you, me or anyone is gonna wake up "BIKINI READY" if you decided to stay in "WINTER COAT MODE." 

I know it's COLD out there, BUT that's why I am giving you the chance to WORKOUT in the COMFORT of your OWN HOME! And I will keep you from not falling off the wagon, with MY SUPPORT and ladies in your same shoes. No one wants to feel alone.

Trust me, I KNOW it's HARD!! For those who know me, I HATE to WORKOUT and I STILL DO... but when it comes to my HEALTH and BODY I will DEDICATE a mere 30 minutes a day!!

I want to get the OPPORTUNITY to SUPPORT YOU for the next 60 DAYS in my next Beachbody Challenge and keep YOU ACCOUNTABLE!

But the first thing is first, you HAVE to COMMIT!

Alright gotta wipe this Chocolate Shakeology mustache off my face. Everyone have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment