Friday, January 31, 2014

What is the 21 Day Fix?

The Full Program! Comes with 30 minute workouts, colored containers, month supply of Shakeology,
Shakeology shaker cup, meal planner book, bonus PiYo workout. Chocolate not included :p






Please make sure to fill out the contact form below so I can let you know when the 21 Day Fix is available. Your content is secure and will not be sold to outside parties.


* Required


Don't you remember back in the days how "AWESOME" it felt to be PUMPED UP on DIET PILLS?? It was really cool! Those came with lots of extra effects -- Anxiety, Insomnia, Bitchiness, Hair Loss and OH did I mention BITCHINESS. Ha, I think I did... 


Yeah of course you could lose weight, but you CAN'T live your LIFE with all those POOR QUALITIES... So once you start eating even "NORMAL" quantities, your weight will RISE and RISE! 

You have NO IDEA how LONG I have been WAITING for BEACHBODY to come up with a something right down my ALLEY! The 21 Day Fix launches on MONDAY! Three. More. Days!

I want QUICK RESULTS that are only done the HEALTHY WAY! Average WEIGHTLOSS in the TEST GROUP is 10 - 15 pounds!! And I KNEW many of these women that got picked!! It was at our TOP COACH CONVENTION... I was just not picked .

They ANSWERED my PRAYERS! Yup, I will have to BUST my ASS working out EVERYDAY, but it's ONLY 30 minutes a DAY for 21 DAYS!

And to lose QUICK, does this mean I can't EAT or I have to WRITE down POINTS and CALORIES?!?! Honestly, I don't have the TIME or PATIENCE for all of that crap. So GET THIS... This comes with COLORED CONTAINERS that are ASSIGNED to ALL the FOOD GROUPS! Whatever FITS, you can EAT! EVEN CHOCOLATE and WINE in an appropriate portion will be ALLOWED! The MEAL PLANNER rates foods from SUPER HEALTHY on down... So you have GUIDANCE!

Don't worry about not having your SHAKEOLOGY! Because guess what? Shakeology is ALLOWED! And this is our only program that throws in a premium Shakeology shaker cup! That shit alone with tax and shipping is like $17! Oh and another FREE GIFT from yours truly-- a bonus PiYo workout!

Thank GOODNESS it's SUPER BOWL weekend to keep me DISTRACTED cause I cannot WAIT to ORDER this when it LAUNCHES MONDAY!

My FIRST EVER SUPPORT GROUP is filling UP FAST!! If you would like me to place you in our event so you know FIRST when it launches, I have some more availability 21 Day Fix Support Group - 1st Group EVER! so MESSAGE me TODAY and we can go over DETAILS!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!! 



Please make sure to fill out the contact form below so I can let you know when the 21 Day Fix is available. Your content is secure and will not be sold to outside parties.

* Required Free Contact Form

No comments:

Post a Comment